Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday

3 posters

Go down

Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday Empty Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday

Post  Redhook Mon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Really nice out for the first time this year in the great PNW. Went shooting with my boss and got the chance to shoot my wasr-10 for the first time.

he slapped some clips together and hurr's the link. Appreciate his use of windows movie maker and all of its lawl text wipe effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBDVDLwisOk

Im the short kid with the goofy face at the beginning.
Redhook
Redhook

Back to top Go down

Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday Empty Re: Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday

Post  roccityroller Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

haha that looked awesome.

what size rounds was that AK spittin out? had to be pricey.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday Empty Re: Broke the AK loose for the first time on saturday

Post  Redhook Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm

7.62x39

its actually crazy cheap to shoot. I bought 2 spam cans (640 rounds in each) last month for roughly 279 + tax. compared to .223, the standard round ar-15's fire, 1000 rounds will set you back almost 400 dollars.
Redhook
Redhook

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Wed May 19, 2010 4:44 pm

LMAO that was awesome

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down