Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doctor redhook

3 posters

Go down

doctor redhook Empty doctor redhook

Post  Redhook Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 am

thats what ive been up to for the past few days. My girlfriend got back from california last sunday and wasn't home for more than 24 hours before she came down with a cold. now under any other circumstances its just a cold, but because she has lupus and is taking immuno-suppressants, if her fever goes above 101.0 then we take a trip to the hospital.

So far so good i suppose. 100.7 the highest her temp has made it so we've been able to avoid the hospital and hopefully she'll be over it by tomorrow or sunday. fuckin mad amounts of acetaminophen and some gnarly homemade Ginger Honey tea her mom showed me how to make. I mean gnarrrrrr ass tea. spicy and the whole apartment smells like ginger right now.

anywayyyyyyyzzzzz im going to destroy old town tomorrow when ive got some extra time (pending things dont go south) and hopefully get my animal machine solo entry uploadered as well. i see some of you foooz got some new vids i missed so when the GF passes out tonight ill prob give em a watch.

drunken
Redhook
Redhook

Back to top Go down

doctor redhook Empty Re: doctor redhook

Post  embers Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 am

damn man. hopefully her temp comes down, and everything gets better.
don't stress about the game stuff. lol. it is just a game.
keep taking care of your women, get her healthy...
i know all about ginger tea as well, pretty regular remedy in my family. works great when you give it enough time.

good man.

Cool

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 am

the thought of dr redhook with the white coat and the stethoscope around his neck really got the blood flowin this morning if you know what i mean Wink... full homo

I'll upload your solo for you tonight when i get home from work because today is the deadline.

You still got 2 weeks for the GS collab and your g/f comes first anyways. Take care of her first and foremost, this'll be here when she gets better

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down