Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Update.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Daily Update. Empty Daily Update.

Post  roccityroller Fri May 01, 2009 5:08 am

home grown white widows...

ufc demo and bong tokes...

hello 4am...

that is all...high...bye

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Daily Update. Empty Re: Daily Update.

Post  gymallstar Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 am

FRIDAY!!!!!

Finished up Final Cut for the Team Full last night... that first video was a rough draft.. this is the final version in all its glory

There are even some cameo appearances from the Community Center Session the other night.. (thoughts of gapping over redhook while he points at me mid-air with Embers trailing close behind)

It is rendered and ready to be put into whereever you need it Roc.. just gotta do the sequence intro shot. When you edit those intro shots, can you make sure they (mine atleast) fades out to black at the end? Right before my part starts so that it has continuity with how I edited my part.. thanks

Beyah! Gotta try the UFC demo this weekend, have it downloaded, just never played it yet.. is it good ROC?
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  mamba Fri May 01, 2009 10:01 am

fuck yea friday. scored like 8 goals in floor hockey last night. one class today then filming til drinking

mamba

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Fri May 01, 2009 11:32 am

UFC demo is awesome.... you just have to be patient, cause youll knock the computer out without even trying lol.

Excited as HELL to see gyms part...
still got a few clips to edit from the CC sesh.
read: redhook crail to my face... haha.

Drinking sounds fantastic... except its only 730am right now, plenty of drinking later on tonight. Very Happy

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Fri May 01, 2009 11:43 am

UFC demo is awesome...i seem to be pretty good at it, at least amongst my friends. There's a tourny may 20 at buffalo wild wings...i think i may enter. trying to find full game online for some unfair practice.

I know i've been slacking...i havent been on to film homies' sequence shots...I'm sorry. I'll try to be on some more this weekend...

If you guys wanna try to shoot your own, just get me the clip and i can make the sequence. Just make sure you film the clip with a non-moving cam. If you wanna use the 10mm...you have to use the AFC. Glitch it to get the 10mm key frame...then delete all other key frames and you have a static fisheye free cam.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Fri May 01, 2009 12:30 pm

I'll get one done for you.
Sounds easy enough.

Too bad the ufc demo isn't able to be played on live, lol.
I've been destroying my brother since it came out. hahaha

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  gymallstar Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm

roc, would you PREFER it to be in 10MM so you can get more of em in the shot???
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Fri May 01, 2009 3:10 pm

10mm is prefereable as that's what more sequences irl would be shot at most likely...but as long as you get the whole trick in, you should be fine. Just scroll through and take/upload 6-7 pictures. just set the free cam up...scroll to right before he ollies...snap...scroll a little bit...snap...etc. or if you catch me on, playing skate...send me a session invite

emb, i've been playing non-stop against everyone at school. Theres a tourney coming up on the 20th that we're going to play in. haha...got the box modded so i can play the full game if i can find one leaked...so far no luck. but whatever, i'm a beast with shogun rua.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Haha that's awesome!
I want the full game so i can use some welterweights.
Should be pretty bad ass.

Ground and pound baby, all the way!

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  gymallstar Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 pm

roc, do you just want the flv or do you want the FLV AND the screenshots? I think you would need the video AND the screenshots, is that correct?
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Yea vid and the screenshots. caught mamba online today and shot his...check out the last clip on my reel for an example of a 10mm static cam.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  Redhook Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 am

just got my intertronz back. completely.

after weeks of struggling with a terribly slow connection. Ive been able to connect but thats about it. so i gave comcast a call and they sent a tech over. Turns out one of the coax splicers i was using for my cable line went bad. i guess when he tested it i was at like 100 kbp/s at peak connection @ my modem. ew.

anyways i can actually stream shit now so i can lurk yo reelz without having to wait 10 mins per clip. I got a rough draft thrown together for my full but im going through it now with some new clips and updating it. it should be done tomorrow. cheers
Redhook
Redhook

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Mon May 04, 2009 1:13 pm

That is AWESOME!

No more getting kicked all the time! sunny hahahahaha
I just got back to my house last night, so I should be on tonight.

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  gymallstar Mon May 04, 2009 1:38 pm

It's about time Hook, GOD! j/k

Yo, I got a new Hype Video to put together and I got all the footage for it already... I just need to figure out how to Freezeframe in VEGAS. I have tried a few things and it never works right. If you guys know how to do that and not have the frame be BLURRY let me know asap... There is a method just using the frame and dragging it out as long as you want and that would be the freezeframe, but when I use 1 frame it is blurry from me MOVING in that frame down a rail...

Any ideas? let me know... Roc, do I smell a video tutorial coming? hmmmmm...

Also Roc, I have a reel clip and about 7 freezeframes for my intro... they are in 10MM and are on my REEL right now.. It is the 1st video clip at the School and then the pics are in my uploaded photos if you want to check them out for me.. tell me if that will work for the intro.. GYM
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Mamba's intro is rendering...looks hot...i'm very happy with how it came out...not quite happy with my section yet...need that one trick to put it over the edge, na mean?

Video intro...short and slow-mo... get me clips...3/person...fire

Gym, checking those out now.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Mon May 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Gym - Idk which one you were going to use, but both of those look good.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Mamba's intro is sick. I like it a lot.
I'm about to try and film mine.

My section should be done in a couple days... heheh

I get the blurry action on the freeze frames too, I'm gonna look around and see what I can figure out.

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  gymallstar Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 pm

embers wrote:

I get the blurry action on the freeze frames too, I'm gonna look around and see what I can figure out.

Yeah, it sucks.. I have a really really really cool idea for a HYPE video and the blurry Freezeframe is ruining it for me...

Roc, Which one do you think looks better? I like both of them, maybe the picnic table one.. I like that one a little better i think... let me know..

Were you abel to add shutter sounds to Mamba's intro ? Where can I see his intro?
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

gymallstar wrote:
embers wrote:

Yeah, it sucks.. I have a really really really cool idea for a HYPE video and the blurry Freezeframe is ruining it for me...

Roc, Which one do you think looks better? I like both of them, maybe the picnic table one.. I like that one a little better i think... let me know..

Were you abel to add shutter sounds to Mamba's intro ? Where can I see his intro?

1) I'm not sure how to do freeze frames...i'll see if i can find out

2) i like the picnic table one better too

3) its sent to your youtube account.

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  mamba Mon May 04, 2009 5:50 pm

dude thank you so much, the sequence was awesome. i'm officially done skating for this vid. finally made my way across old town but i think i caught hook's interweb bug so i haven't been able to get on live. So i gotta film all the shit i've been getting this weekend and then i can start working on my section. but that's all depending on how soon i can get online.

so how do i get my hands on that video file to put in my section, or are you just gonna keep it and just stick it in front of the section?

mamba

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Mon May 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Hopefully your internet starts working mamba. that's pretty lame man.

Just sent my clip and pics to the TT email.
Looking forward to seeing it.

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  mamba Mon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm

i guess it's already back. too bad i gotta do tons of hw before i can start filming tonight. but i'll be on later if there's shit going down

mamba

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Anyone else having EA nation issues?
I haven't been able to connect since early yesterday...

LAME

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  mamba Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 pm

mine was fine

mamba

Back to top Go down

Post  Redhook Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 am

I had some ea nation issues the other day. checked the forums and an admin said that they where on it. 2 hrs later i was fine. I dunno though they are always screwing with something.

I juuuuust finished my full part ( i think ). I put it up on my youtube account *Redhook Ale* privately. Sent Triplethreatskating, embers, and gym friend requests. let me know what you guys think if you get a chance to scope it. just over 3 minutes, i used transitions for the whole thing so its fluid. It's my first time attempting something like that so if it blows let me know. i think it came out though. took me 3 attempts to get everything the way i wanted it.

as of right now its half way through uploading so itll be a few.
Redhook
Redhook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next