Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect.

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 Empty Re: FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect.

Post  mamba Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm

getting it this afternoon. anyone wanna give me a crash course tonight?

mamba

Back to top Go down

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 Empty Re: FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect.

Post  embers Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:23 pm

my buddy should be by this afternoon. so i should have it tonight also.
we'll get on and hit it up. Cool

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  gymallstar Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Damn I am jealous, you mother fuckers better make a Video soon so I can see some dual drifting going on!!

I like racing games, but I cant really shift all that well... but the pics of the carolla on the mountain side with the background looks sooo fucking real!
gymallstar
gymallstar

Back to top Go down

Post  mamba Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:08 pm

me and my roommate raced for like 30 min (one race) on the projector; i felt like my finger was gonna fall off. course it was on his box so all the races i did before that don't count for shit on my box. gotta do that after south park

mamba

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:56 pm

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

I learned to drift out of neccessity... As in my cars don't get traction so sometimes you gotta take it for a little ride.. (Read: last corner at mugello 3rd gear @ 120mph

What I have found tho is that how you transition from turn-in to counter steer is key. I found if you, for example, go full right to turn in and initiate the drift. Then, when you want to begin to counter steer, instead of just going full left, rotate the stick around the top, like a nollie 360 shuv. This makes it easier to control your intermediate steering angles and transition from turn in to countersteer more efficiently and less violently

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

side note, i need your livery skills... i mean if you're good enough... i need this:

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 1968_Ford_GT40Mk1Gulf2

I have the car, just need the graphics Smile

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  roccityroller Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

and if it needs new rims/anything that costs money, just keep track and put it up in the auction house for that much and i'll buy it

roccityroller

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:36 pm

you're exactly right about the counter steer..
that's exactly how i explained it to Redhook. and he got it almost instantly.
so, if you COULD get in a sesh, i would have walked you through even counter steer + feathering the throttle nice and easy. then on to initiations and whatnot.

gift me the car, and ill give it a go. Cool
ill try and paint it, then send it back to you, and you can do whatever after that.

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 pm

matching the lines between the sides, front bumper, and top/hood, is really hard...
here is my attempt:

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 GT01

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 GT02

edit: done?

FORZA 2 Drift Car Pics/Shenanigans/Ect. - Page 3 GT01-1

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  embers Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 am

i'm gonna be gone for the weekend, Roc, so decide how much you want to give me for the GT replica, and send it to me, and ill send you the car when i get back. Cool

embers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3